We are pleased to announce that version 0.15 of EASY MEASURE has been released.
In version 0.15, you will find:
- A new, modern user interface with design aesthetics drawn from the latest mobile and PC operating systems.
- The ability to override image orientation when importing Analyze or NIfTI images (see EASY MEASURE docs for more information).
- A fix for the bug that prevented deletion of images.
We are working on a number of features that we hope to release soon. These include:
- Ability to throw test systems of points on every nth section (known as "section interval" in legacy EASY MEASURE).
- Coefficient of error (CE) for determining the precision of Cavalieri volume estimates.
- Bulk download of Cavalieri volume experiment CSV result files.
Please spread the word. Every subscriber that we onboard helps to fund hosting and development costs, so that EASY MEASURE remains the world's most convenient computer interface for the application of stereological methods. We appreciate it!
The platform can be accessed here:
As always, we look forward to any feedback. If you have any questions, please get in touch.